WOMEN'S SAPPHIRE LOW BDRY
No need to tip-toe around muddy sections and rain puddles when you have waterproof protection laced up on your feet. The Women's Sapphire Low BDry is just the low-hiker for tackling sunny to rainy days on the trail thanks to the waterproof and breathable B-Dry membrane upper. The dual-density EVA midsole, TPU chassis, and EVA super skin forefoot provide cushioned support from day one until the last. Lastly, Oboz's Swiftcurrent outsole was designed for women and ensure traction and stability no matter the terrain ahead.
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- TPU chassis
- EVA super skin (ESS) forefoot armoring
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather
- Midsole: Dual density EVA
- Outsole: Swiftcurrent — A women’s-specific design providing incredible durability, stability and comfort with lugs that offer ample traction strolling down Main Street and enough grip under foot to lead you on the trail
- Average weight (1/2 pair of size 7): 12.3 ounces (350g)
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like