MEN'S TAMARACK BDRY - WIDE
From Crescent Beach on the Oregon coast to Table Rock, North Carolina, some of the most beautiful views come with some of the trickiest terrains. With the Tamarack BDry hiking boot by Oboz, you will handle any rocks, branches, or brambles that come your way in steadfast comfort. This hiker has a rubber toe and heel caps that can tackle most any ground you encounter. And those pesky mud puddles? Fahgettaboudit! The Tamarack's waterproof, breathable upper lets them know who's boss. Last, but not least, Oboz's Granite Peak outsoles feature toothy side and 4mm direction lugs that provide the stability and traction you need to keep on trekking.
Why we love it:
"When I head out day hiking here in Asheville, I always reach for my trusty Tamarack Oboz. They best control my foot placement stability for times when I'm paying more attention to the scenery than the trail covered. No twisted ankles here. These boots offer walking and standing comfort plus, good toe protection. Best of all, they are durable, making my investment in them worth every dollar."
—Chafin, Mast General Store - Asheville, NC
- Lace-up closure
- Molded heel counter and toe cap deliver extra protection on uneven terrain
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather and nylon mesh
- Lining: Nylon mesh lining enhance breathability
- Midsole: Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) midsole and Polyurethane (PU) shank provide cushion and support
- Outsole: Grippy rubber outsole for traction
- Average weight: 2 pounds, 1.8 ounces (pair)
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like