MEN'S SAWTOOTH II MID WATERPROOF BOOTS
The versatile Sawtooth Mid is just as comfortable thru-hiking the AT as it is exploring your local trails. The outsole shape promotes a natural rolling motion when the going is smooth and has toothy high-friction side lugs for when the trail turns nasty. The upper is waterproof and breathable with a 3D molded heel counter for superb heel fit.
- Upper: B-Dry waterproof membrane
- O FIT Insole™: Proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair they make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Sawtooth Midsole: Great for the everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a dual-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability, and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- Sawtooth Outsole: A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Fit tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS