MEN'S SAWTOOTH II LOW WATERPROOF
Conquer the trail ahead
Tread confidently with the Sawtooth II Low Waterproof with the added comfort of its ankle-friendly asymmetrical collar, B-DRY waterproof membrane, breathable mesh vents and a redesigned heel counter.
- Upper: B-Dry waterproof membrane
- O FIT Insole™: Proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair they make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Sawtooth Midsole: Great for the everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a dual-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability, and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- Sawtooth Outsole: A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Fit tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like