MEN'S SAWTOOTH II LOW
Conquer the profile trail or tackle the Appalachian Trail with the comfort and stability of the Men's Sawtooth II Low by Oboz under your feet. This low hiker shoe features a durable nubuck leather upper, cushioned dual-density EVA midsole, and supportive O FIT insole. Along muddy or rocky trails, the Sawtooth outsole provides ample traction as you trek uphill and back down again.
- 3D molded rubber heel counter
- Large mesh vents
- Asymmetrical collar
- Upper: Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Insole: O FIT Insole™
- Midsole: Dual-density EVA midsole
- Outsole: Sawtooth outsole
- Average weight (1/2 pair of men's size 9): 15.6 ounces (442 g)
April 29, 2020
Great track, long lasting!
Mast shoe representative recommend this shoe to me 15 years ago. I need a high arch and great traction. This shoe delivers both. I work on gravel and this shoe holds up well. Even though I wear a non waterproof version it does well in light rain and drys quickly.