waterproof, breathable & ready to go!
It has been said that “Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will have crossed the mountain.” Well, both pebbles and mountains have met their match with the Men's Bridger Mid BDry Wide hiking boots by Oboz. This waterproof hiker features a breathable, all-leather upper to ensure dry feet and a dual-density EVA midsole that contributes support. Traction and stability are provided by the Granite Peak outsoles with toothy side and 4m directional lugs. Trust us, these cutting edge hikers aren't the wafflestompers you wore as a kid.
- Oboz BDry waterproof & breathable membrane
- Molded rubber toe cap & heel counter
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) chassis & nylon shanks
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather
- Insole: BFit deluxe
- Midsole: Dual density Ethylene-vinyl acetate(EVA)
- Outsole: Granite peak - nylon shank for stability, toothy side lugs, and 4mm directional lugs studding the sole.
- Average weight: 19 ounces
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY