MEN'S BRIDGER 8-INCH INSULATED BDRY
If you plan to take on the Appalachian Trail or the Pacific Crest Trail, don't let a little—or a lot—of snow derail your trip. Instead, lace up the Men's Bridger 8-Inch Insulated Waterproof from Oboz and keep on trekkin'! Filled with 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation and covered with a durable waterproof nubuck leather upper, this winter boot provides warmth for dry, happy toes. The dual-density EVA midsole ensures all-day support and comfort while the Granite Peak outsole with Winterized rubber supplies traction and stability on ice-covered trails to muddy creek beds.
- 200-gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Molded rubber toe cap and heel kick
- Gaiter D-ring
- TPU chassis
- Nylon shank
- Volume: Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- Upper: Waterproof all Nubuck leather upper
- Insole: O FIT Insole™ Thermal
- Midsole: Dual density EVA
- Outsole: Granite Peak with Winterized Rubber — A toothy outsole made for winter trails. Featuring winterized rubber specifically formulated to be softer and grip in cold climate conditions.
- Average weight (men's size 9; 1/2 pair): 24.6 ounces (697 g)
No Reviews Yet!