This high-quality 1" webbing tie down system is designed to make securing serious loads simple. Built for ease-of-use and functionality, these straps feature a proprietary zinc-alloy 1" cam buckle and a high-density webbing strap, resulting in the ability to confidently secure working loads up to 700lbs in either a looped or lockout configuration.
- Heavy duty tie down straps available in 3 sizes - 6', 12', and 18' | 1.83m, 3.66m, and 5.48m
- Die-cast zinc alloy CamJam tensioning mechanism with nickel plate finish and protective pad
- High strength 1" | 2.54cm wide waterproof, high density weave, polypropylene webbing
- Sewn-in, color coded & numerically labeled tags allows for easy identification of strap length
- Premium quality die-cast zinc alloy CamJam tensioning mechanism with nickel plate finish
- The CamJam mechanism features a die-cast zinc alloy housing, and center pivot pin with a stainless steel torsion spring that activates the center hub with integrated webbing capture ring.
- The webbing capture ring on the cam mechanism enables the controlled release of tension to any applied load. This is very important when high load force has been applied to the webbing and is a significant improvement over the webbing release behavior of more conventional cam-lock devices that have a tendency to suddenly and dangerously release tension.
- Easy to achieve high tension, adjust and control the release without sudden, dangerous unloading
- Multiple Tie-Down configurations for versatility - Loop Configuration & Lockout Configuration
- Working Load Limit 700lb. | 318kg
- Break Strength 2100lb. | 953kg
No Reviews Yet!