Unexpected power outages to dark garages and sheds, shine a little (or a lot) of light on your surroundings with the flip of a switch by mounting the Flipit 400 from Nebo just about anywhere. It doesn't require pesky wiring or the use of tools making installation easy and features two lighting options of high and low. Constructed from water and impact-resistant plastic, this battery-operated light switch can be mounted to your wall permanently with the 2 screw holes or temporarily with 2 pieces of hook and loop tape or 2 powerful magnets.
- Two light modes: High - 400 lumens, 5 hours, 28 meters; Low - 100 lumens, 20 hours, 16 meters
- Each pack includes two Flipit400's
- Water and impact-resistant plastic design
- Powerful magnets, double-sided hook and loop tape, and screw hole for mounting
- Front-positioned, ON/OFF switch
- Powered by 3 AA batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.15 x 1.25 inches (length x width depth)
- Weight: 0.35 pounds
No Reviews Yet!