Explore two precious jewels in North America's majestic natural landscape— Glacier National Park in Montana and Waterton Lakes National Park in Alberta. These two spectacular parks joined forces in 1932 to create the world's first international peace park, bridging the United States and Canada with the magnificent beauty and tranquility of the Rocky Mountains. This detailed, illustrated map from National Geographic is loaded with useful information on camping, hiking, lodging, transportation, regulations, and safety. Also included are valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, and much more.
- Printed on "Backcountry Tough" waterproof, tear-resistant paper
- A full UTM grid is printed on the map to aid with GPS navigation
- Approximately 4.25 x 9 inches (folded); 25.5 x 37.75 inches (fully opened)
- Scale = 1:100,000
- Waterton Lakes NP includes Waterton Park, Upper and Middle Waterton Lakes, The Border Ranges, Akamina Kishinena Provincial Park, Blood Timber Reserve, and more.
- Glacier National Park covers the entire national park area, with detailed trails, and topographic information. Includes the Lewis and Clark Range, Many Glacier, Lake McDonald, Great Bear Wilderness, Flathead National Forest, Columbia Falls, Horse Reservoir, St. Mary Lake, and much more. UTM grids for use with your GPS unit are also provided
No Reviews Yet!