MEN'S TETON TWILL PANTS- SLIM
Release your inner mountain man, and slip on a pair of rugged pants born for wild adventures. The Men's Teton Twill Pants by Mountain Khakis are built from a tough cotton twill with a dash of spandex for stretch. It sports a slim fit that runs straight from the hip through the leg and has a low contoured rise. Mudflap reinforced heel cuffs, reinforced triple-needle stitching, and a diamond-shaped action gusset for increased range of motion are ideal for hiking and wood chopping, and they clean up just fine for a day in the office. The five-pocket design includes a hidden side pocket to hold phone or keys while you’re out trekking backwoods trails or enjoying a dinner out with friends.
- 98% cotton/ 2% spandex
- Slim Fit pants feature an easy slim fit that runs straight from the hip through the leg
- Contoured low rise sits slightly lower at the front
- 8.5-ounce cotton twill features a garment wash for a softer, broken-in hand
- Grosgrain-taped waistband resists stretching for a consistent fit after a day's wear
- Diamond-shaped inseam gusset improves range of motion
- Reinforced triple-needle stitching and bar tacking
- Belt-loop waistband
- YKK® zip fly with antiqued nickel button closure
- Hand pockets with welt pocket at the right side seam
- Back welt pockets with coconut buttons
- "Mudflap" back cuff panel resists wear
- Machine wash, tumble dry
No Reviews Yet!