MEN'S CAMBER 106 PANTS
You're the type of guy that runs full-throttle from sunrise to sunset, so grab a pair of slacks that can keep up with the action. The Men's Camber 106 Pants from Mountain Khakis is built from 9-ounce cotton canvas with a hint of spandex for moving comfort. These handsome slacks boast an action gusset, zippered phone pocket and mudflap heel cuffs for durability. No matter where your day takes you, bring the Camber along for the ride.
Why we love it:
These just might be the best pair of pants I have ever owned. They fit well and the fabric has a slight amount of stretch to it that only adds to the comfort of these pants. They are also nice enough to wear with a button down shirt for a night on the town or for just laying around the house on the most laziest of days.
-- Jon Z., Mast General Store - Home Office
- 9-ounce 98% cotton, 2% spandex canvas
- Brushed tricot-lined waistband
- Bison patch
- Diamond-shaped action gusset
- Reinforced pocket bags
- Low-profile cell phone pocket on right thigh with zipper closure
- Articulated knees
- Triple-stitched seams & bar-tac reinforcements
- "Mudflap" reinforced heel cuffs
No Reviews Yet!