MODEL - STAR TREK U.S.S. ENTERPRISE NCC-1701
The NCC-1701 was a Federation Constitution class heavy cruiser that was in service with Starfleet in the mid to late 23rd century. In the course of her career, the Enterprise became the most celebrated starship of her time. The Enterprise was destroyed over the Genesis Planet in 2285 when Kirk activated the ship's auto destruct sequence o prevent the Enterprise from falling into the hands of the Klingons! Most famous Captain of the Enterprise was James T. Kirk!
- Material Content: Metal
- Assembled Dimensions: 5 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches (length x width x height)
- Weight: 2 ounces
- Minimum Recommended Age: 14+
- Educational Focus: Fine motor skills
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Assembly Required: Extensive; tools not provided
- Includes: Instruction manual & laser-cut metal sheets
- Care / Maintenance: Wipe clean with a dry cloth
- Language Translations: English
- Number of Sheets: 2
- Theme: Star Trek
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS