STAR WARS MILLENNIUM FALCON MODEL CRAFT KIT
"She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself." — Captain Han Solo, from Star Wars
The legendary starship with the deceptively shabby exterior, the Millennium Falcon has played an important role in some of the Rebel Alliance's greatest victories ever over the Empire. Don't judge a light freighter by its appearance- this old girl packs many powerful secrets such as her impeccable speed and performance, thanks to adjustments made by her sometimes shady captain; however, she can also be a bit unpredictable and her hyperdrive often fails. Usually, it takes nothing more than a hard knock on a bulkhead to get her up and running again.
The Star Wars Millennium Falcon Model starts off as a 4-inch square metal sheet that is laser-etched. Pop out the pieces, bend the tabs, and connect them at attachment points to create a detailed three-dimensional model that fits in the palm of your hand.
- Material Content: Metal
- Packaged Dimensions: 6.75 x 4.75 x 0.25 inches
- Weight: 2 ounces
- Minimum Recommended Age: 14+
- Educational Focus: Fine motor skills
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Assembly Required: Extensive; tools not provided
- Includes: Instruction manual & laser-cut metal sheets
- Care / Maintenance: Wipe clean with a dry cloth
- Language Translations: English
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Theme: Star Wars
No Reviews Yet!