WOMEN'S TRAIL GLOVE 6
Designed to fit just like a glove
The 6th version of Merrell's famous minimalist shoe is designed to mimic the shape of the human foot, keeping it in the position it would be in without shoes. Version 6 features and improved fit and increased abrasion-resistance.
- 65% recycled mesh upper
- 100% recycled laces
- External rear sling locks in the heel
- 100% recycled webbing pull tab
- 40% recycled mesh lining
- Recycled 100% Sketch Mesh Post Industrial x NXT
- Merrell Barefoot 2 construction is designed to keep the foot in a natural position
- Rock plate for protection
- BLOOM® performance midsole foam is made of 10% algae biomass, transforming green water into clean water in the process
- Vibram® EcoStep is 30% recycled rubber
- Sizing: The Trail Glove 6 is a barefoot shoe, and has been built with a full forefoot to allow for a more natural foot movement. When compared to the Trail Glove 4, it is running ½ size large. If you're looking for a similar fit to our previous Trail Glove 4 version, Merrell recommends you order a ½ size smaller than your typical size. When compared to the Trail Glove 5, sizing is the same.
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like