WOMEN'S THERMO CROSS 2 MID WATERPROOF
It may be cold outside, but that won't stop you from venturing through the backcountry or conquering mountain summits because you've got the Women's Thermo Cross 2 Mid Waterproof from Merrell on your side. From crisp fall mornings to snow-covered adventures, the mesh and TPU upper allow your toes to breathe while keeping the elements out and the 200 grams of M Select WARM insulation provides added warmth on the chilliest days. There's no doubt that sneaky ice might show up and try to slip you up, but thankfully the Vibram Arctic Grip Dura outsole ensures durability and grippy confidence.
- Metal hook and lacing eyelet for secure lacing
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Upper: Mesh and TPU upper
- Insulation: 200 gram M Select™ WARM lightweight, low bulk insulation keeps you comfortable
- Insole: Kinetic Fit™ BASE insole is contoured like your foot and provides flexible, intuitive support for connected and protected movement
- Outsole: Merrell Exclusive Vibram® Arctic Grip® Dura for added durability and grip on wet ice with 5 mm lug depth
- Average weight: 1 pound 10 ounces (740 g)
No Reviews Yet!