WOMEN'S MOAB 2 WATERPROOF
Hike on through streams and rocky terrain with stability and comfort thanks to the Women's Moab 2 Waterproof by Merrell. These low-hiker shoes are constructed from a performance grade leather upper with a closed-cell tongue for keeping pesky pieces of debris out. Let your feet breathe in the breathable mesh lining and give them the best-cushioned luxury with Merrell's M-Select FIT.ECO+ Footbed combined with an EVA midsole. River rocks and tricky trails stand no chance against the traction and durability of the Vibram TC5+ outsole. Trek onward with a hiking shoe that shines above the rest.
Why we love it:
I love this hiking shoe! MOAB is actually an acronym, which stands for Mother of All Boots, and it lives up to that moniker. The MOAB is comfortable, lightweight, supportive, and will take you everywhere. I wore my pair on a few short hikes in Yosemite and was worried when I stepped in a puddle early on in the day. The good news is I had forgotten that they were waterproof - thank goodness. My feet were dry and ready for a full day of adventure.
-- Sheri M., Mast General Store - Home Office
- Bellows, closed-cell tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Upper: Performance suede leather and mesh
- Lining: Breathable mesh lining
- Footbed: Merrell M-Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Midsole: Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) midsole for stability and comfort
- Outsole: Vibram® TC5+ sole with 5mm lug depth
No Reviews Yet!