WOMEN'S MOAB 2 MID WATERPROOF
Lace up the Women's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof from Merrell and get the most out of your warm weather explorations with footwear that goes above and beyond. Covered in a waterproof performance leather upper and lined with a breathable mesh, this mid-hiker shoe ensures dry, comfortable feet though tough treks and shallow creeks. No need to make those unnecessary stops to knock out loose pieces of debris thanks to the closed-cell tongue construction, so you can keep on enjoying each step onto the cushioned M-Select FIT.ECO+ footbed. The Vibram TC5+ outsole will have you tearing through rough terrain with ease, stability, and traction.
- Bellows, closed-cell tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Upper: Performance suede leather and mesh
- Lining: Breathable mesh lining
- Footbed: Merrell M-Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Midsole: Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) midsole for stability and comfort
- Outsole: Vibram® TC5+ sole with 5mm lug depth
December 2, 2020
A nice hiking shoe!
I just received my Moab 2 Waterproof hiking shoes and am very pleased with the quality as well as the fit. I ordered a half size larger than my normal 7 to leave room for thicker socks. Looking forward to years of use.