WOMEN'S BARE ACCESS XTR
Bare it all out on the trail with the perfect pair of running shoes to help you connect with the ground and repel yourself onward, and chose to lace up the Women's Bare Access XTR from Merrell. This trail runner features a mesh upper and lining for ventilation as things heat up while providing cushioned support from the FLEXconnect midsole as the miles add up. Last and surely not least, the Vibram TC5 outsole ensures confidences, stability, and traction on those rock-covered to muddy trails.
- Traditional lace closure
- Merrell Barefoot 2 construction for enhanced proprioception and stability during variable movement
- TPU film heel counter for security
- Upper: Mesh upper
- Lining: Breathable mesh lining
- Insole: Integrated insole
- Midsole: FLEXconnect® dual-directional flex-grooves in the midsole for enhanced ground connection
- Outsole: Vibram® TC5+
- Drop: 0mm; Stack height (heel/toe): 17mm/17mm; Drop: 0mm; Lug: 3mm
- Average weight (1/2 pair): 6 ounces (190g)
No Reviews Yet!