MEN'S MOAB 2 VENT SHOES
Enjoy the world with footwear that can get you there! The Men's Moab 2 Vent by Merrell was built to explore everything from the lowest valley to the highest mountain peaks while exceeding your expectations with comfort and support. This low-hiker shoe features a performance leather upper with a closed-cell tongue that ensures debris and moisture won't slow down your pace. The breathable mesh lining provides ventilation for keeping your toes at a comfortable temperature. From heel strike to toe off, indulge your foot with cushioned, yet supportive, delight with Merrell's M-Select FIT.ECO+ footbed paired with the EVA midsole. Hop from boulder to boulder or tear through rocky trails with confidence and traction from the Vibram TC5+ outsole.
- Bellows, closed-cell tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Upper: Performance suede leather and mesh
- Lining: Breathable mesh lining
- Footbed: Merrell M-Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Midsole: Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) midsole for stability and comfort
- Outsole: Vibram® TC5+ sole with 5mm lug depth
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS