OLD MACDONALD'S FARM SOUND PUZZLE
Join Old MacDonald and his friendly barnyard friends as they help each other complete this classic childhood song. Pegs help children two and older easily grasp and manipulate the eight adorably illustrated pieces (farmer, cow, pig, horse, chickens, ducks, dog, and sheep). Match the pieces to the pictures on the beautifully carved and illustrated wooden puzzle board to hear Old MacDonald start the song ("Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!"), and each animal complete its part (for example, the pig sings, "And on that farm he had a pig, E-I-E-I-O [. . . etc.]"). Directions and lyrics are included on the puzzle so kids can sing along!
- Wooden peg puzzle that plays old MacDonald song when pieces are placed
- Pictures on pieces match pictures on beautifully crafted puzzle board
- Farmer starts song, animals complete their verses; song lyrics included on puzzle
- Helps teach hand-eye coordination and problem solving and helps develop auditory processing skills
- Ages 4 and up
- Requires AAA batteries; not included
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS