MAST GENERAL STORE HIKER CREW
Merino wool is such a wonderful fiber – it's versatile, doesn't itch, and helps with temperature management by moving moisture away from your skin, keeping you warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm! The Mast Store Day Hiker, made right here in North Carolina, is for those who prefer a crew sock in warmer months and climates. It is made with quality merino wool and has a snug, reinforced technical fit and outstanding moisture control. The foot of the sock has extra cushioning while the top is made of a finer ribbed construction for lighter support.
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Reinforced technical fit
- Outstanding moisture control
- Cushioned foot
- Fabric: 77% merino wool, 21% stretch nylon, 2% Lycra® spandex
- Height: Crew
- Recommended Care: Machine wash & dry. Launder socks inside-out on medium cycle with cold water. Dry on low heat; remove immediately. Do not bleach.
- Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with your Mast Store socks, we will replace them or reimburse you for up to one year from date of purchase. Simply send a dated sales receipt along with the laundered socks, an explanation, and a replacement or reimbursement request to Mast Store.
No Reviews Yet!