NEVER WINTER 30 SLEEPING BAG
Though you can't make the earth turn faster and get back to summer any quicker, you can keep yourself from feeling the cold. The Never Winter Sleeping Bag by Marmot is light, compressible, and perfect for camping in 30° weather. Certified 650-fill power down is treated to be water-resistant in wet conditions, making this sleeping bag perfect for camping near creeks or even just protecting yourself from the morning frost. Ideal for backpacking, hiking, biking, and other outdoor adventures.
Why we love it:
"I am an avid backpacker, so when I think about packing my backpack, weight is a big concern. With the Never Winter, I don't worry about the weight or size because the 650-fill down is light and can compress so small that I can fit both my sleeping pad and bag in the bottom of my backpack."
— Breanna, Mast General Store Annex - Vale Crucis, NC
"Marmot's Never Winter Sleeping Bag is amazing! I took this sleeping bag on a backpacking trip to Shenandoah National Park. The weather dropped to 15 degrees, and this sleeping bag kept me extremely warm through the night. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a sleeping bag of 15 degrees even thought it's marked at 30."
— Nicole, Mast General Store - Winston-Salem, NC
- Certified 650 fill power down with Down Defender to improve water-resistance in wet conditions
- Anatomically designed footbox with wrap-around construction increases warmth
- Full length locking YKK two way zipper
- Anti-snag slider reduces fabric snagging
- EN tested
- Nautilus multi-baffle hood
- Internal stash pocket and heater pocket in footbox
- Snagless insulated draft tube
- Hood draw cord
- Zipper garage
- Stretch tricot baffles
- Two hang loops
- Stuff and storage sack included
- Main materials: 30d 100% nylon ripstop 1.5 ounce/yard, 30d 100% nylon DWR 1.18 ounce/yard
- Lining material: 30d 100% nylon DWR 1.27 ounces/yard
- Insulation material: 650+ fill power down with Down Defender
- Fill weight: 13 ounces (370g)
- Bag loft: 4 inches
- Bag temperature: 30°F / -1°C
- EN rating: Comfort: 36.1°F / 2.3°C | Lower limit: 26.2°F / -3.2°C | Extreme: -3.6°F / -19.8°C
- Interior length: 83 inches
- Bag dimensions: 62 inches x 56 inches x 41 inches (shoulder x hip x foot)
- Bag zipper position: left hand zip, right hand zip
- Weight: 1 pounds 13 ounces (830g)
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like