MEN'S JASPER FLANNEL
Whether you're chopping wood, on a cross-country trip, or taking a tour of Alberta's Jasper National Park, you need a stylish flannel that keeps you cool and can take some rough and tumble wear. The Men's Jasper Flannel by Marmot is a hard working flannel constructed with UPF 50 that protects during long hours out in the sun. Featuring CoolMax EcoMade technology that keeps you cool and dry, this rugged long sleeve is made from Marmot Upcycle Product with recycled polyester from post-consumer plastic bottles, so you can feel great about wearing it.
- 57% Cotton 43% Recycled Polyester Twill Flannel
- Bluesign® Approved Fabric
- Durable, Midweight Performance Double Brushed Flannel
- COOLMAX® EcoMade for Moisture Management
- Marmot Upcycle® Product with Recycled Polyester from Post Consumer Plastic Bottles
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Quick-Drying and Wicking
- Double Brushed for Added Comfort
- Durable Flat-Felled Seams
- Contrast Chambray Inside Yoke, Collar Stand and Placket
- Double Chest Pockets with Button Closure
- Shirt Tail Hem
- 9.92 oz (281.2 g)
No Reviews Yet!