KOMPRESSOR PLUS PACK
A half-filled packed can be more than annoying sloshing back and forth, shifting weight here and there while you descend or scramble up a trail. Keep your gear conveniently cinched down in the rugged Kompressor Plus Pack and reap the benefits of its ounce saving lightweight design. The Kompressor keenly stows in its own lid but you'll probably be stuffing this 20L pack full for quick mountain ascents and day hikes. Breathable mesh back and straps release heat while you're working hard, an adjustable sternum strap and waist belt for hiking stability, and side cinch straps keep gear from bouncing around. A top and front zippered pocket are perfect for precious items such as keys or a phone and external loops allow for more gear attachment. When you need it, stuff water bottles in the external pockets or slide in a hydration pack for more water. At just above 13oz the featherweight Kompressor will become your new go to pack.
Why we love it:
"We needed a supplemental light-weight backpack to carry in our suitcase for walkabouts on our travels. This pack folds inside the top pocket to the size of a feather-weight softball. So many cheaper travel packs lack features that make them un-enjoyable to use and can cause a much-anticipated vacation to become a bit of a bother. We learned our lesson, and purchased a good one - the Marmot Kompressor."
— Chafin, Mast General Store - Asheville, NC
- Highly compressible lightweight day hiker
- Pack stuffs into lid
- Hydration port and clip for hanging reservoir
- Removable closed-cell foam back sheet
- Trekking pole attachment
- Mesh shoulder straps and back panel
- Full body, lightweight compression straps
- Daisy chain on straps
- Sternum strap
- Volume: 20 liter (1220 cu in)
- Main materials: 70D 201T 100% nylon ripstop
- Lining materials: 135D 100% polyester
- Reinforcement material: 210D 100% nylon double ripstop
- Average weight: 13.5 ounce (370 grams)
No Reviews Yet!