CAST IRON MELTING POT - 14 OUNCE
Like any piece of Lodge Cast Iron, the melting pot is a great heat conductor and is used for warming butter, melting cheese, scalding milk or heating syrup. It moves with ease from the stovetop to the grill... you can even keep it grillside with your marinades and sauces! Sportsmen find it ideal as a lead ladle.
Cleaning Cast Iron
- Made in USA
- Compact 14-ounce Melting Pot
- Has a 4.5-inch diameter; 2.5-inch depth
- Safe for oven, stove, or campfire cooking
- Durable cast-iron construction; superior heat retention and dispersal
- Pre-seasoned with a baked-on vegetable-oil formula for a nonstick surface
- Cast iron handle with loop for hanging storage; integrated spouts for pouring
- Perfect for warming or melting foods
- Can be used as a lead ladle
- Hand wash; dry immediately
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like