CAST IRON CAMP DUTCH OVEN - 4 QUART
The Lodge 4 quart portable Camp Oven is the pot that does it all. The flanged lid, purportedly designed by Paul Revere, holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. The integral legs allow the oven to sit perfectly over hot coals. Includes a FREE Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 instructional cookbook.
Cleaning Cast Iron
Why we love it:
"My passion is outdoor living, and my absolute joy is cooking with my 4-Quart Camper Dutch Oven. I love assembling a complicated recipe, tending the fire, and finally opening the lid to find a browned crust over the chicken and veggies below. It is a challenge I relish. I learn and adapt every time I use my oven."
— Marguerite, Mast General Store, Support Facility - Valle Crucis, NC
- Made in USA
- 4 quart, 10-inch diameter, 3.5-inch depth
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Flanged lid holds coals and briquettes
- Legs on bottom allow Dutch Oven to be put in fire
- Bail handle for use with tripod
- Flip lid to use as griddle
- Hand wash; dry immediately
- Appropriate for any heat source except the microwave
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like