Thru-hike the Appalachian Trail or enjoy a casual stroll through the backcountry with extra support by grabbing the Women's Micro Vario COR-TEC TA from LEKI. This lightweight trekking pole is constructed from sturdy aluminium HTS and feature a comfortable Aergon COR-TEC Compact grip and breathable LEKI Skin Strap. Fold it up and stow away in your pack or adjust the length up to 20 cm and trek over mushy or tricky terrain with help from the Trekking Basket 2.0 and Flex Tip Short designs. Having a third point of contact is always a plus — and a some of us could use a fourth point to power through!
- Folding poles/ PB adjustable
- Lightweight with the smallest pack size
- Aluminium HTS - Super stable, extremely robust and very durable
- Trekking Basket 2.0 - Compatible with every Flextip; Effective protection against sinking in
- Flex Tip Short - More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
- Thermal extension for a comfortable fit in every hand
- Ideal poles for climbing, trail running, small tours or to take along on the road
- Ultralight and edgeless Aergon CotrTec Compact grip for a comfortable fit in every hand
- The LEKI Skin Strap is an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight
- Includes travel/stow bag
- Segments: 5-pieces
- 20 cm adjustment range
- Folded length: 15.5 inches
- Shaft diameter: 14-18 mm
- Length: 100-120 cm
- Pack size: 38 cm
- Weight: 273 grams per pole
No Reviews Yet!