MICRO VARIO TI COR-TEC POLES
The Micro Vario Ti Cor-Tec Poles from Leki pack a punch with it comes to packed size. Just 15.5 inches when collapsed, these high-strength poles are easily stowed in or on the outside of your pack. They feature an all day comfortable Aregon Cor-Tec grip, SpeedLock 2 locking system for on the fly adjustments and an adjustable strap so they stay put. Great for day hikes to through hikes, grab the Micro Vario poles when you need stability on the trail.
- Aergon Cor-Tec grip (80% natural ground cork)
- Adjustable quick-dry security strap
- Folding construction (15.5 inch pack size)
- Push-button release mechanism for convenient stowing
- PE coated, reinforced spring tensioned cord
- Ultralite, high-tensile strength aluminum shafts (HTS 6.5)
- TUV-certified SpeedLock 2 provides 20mm of adjustment
- Adjustable from 110 - 130cm
- Shaft diameters: 18, 16, 14, 14, 14mm (5-pieces)
- Carbide Flextip
- Interchangeable Compact Performance Basket
- Weight: 9.5 ounces (270g) per pole
No Reviews Yet!