MAKALU LITE COR-TEC AS
Built just as rough n' tough as the mountain peak it was named after, the Makalu Lite COR-TEC AS from LEKI is the ideal companion for reaching your dream summits or enjoying casual adventures in the backcountry. This lightweight trekking pole is constructed from sturdy aluminium HTS and feature a comfortable Aergon COR-TEC Compact grip and convenient Speed Locking System for adjustment on the fly. Shorten it up and strap it to your pack or adjust the length up to 35 cm and trek over mushy or tricky terrain with help from the Trekking Basket 2.0 and Flex Tip Short designs. Take some of the pressure off your muscles, joints, and ligaments with the handy Dynamic Suspensions System (DSS). Having a third point of contact is always a plus — and a some of us could use a fourth point to power through!
- Aluminium HTS - Super stable, extremely robust and very durable
- Trekking Basket 2.0 - Compatible with every Flextip; Effective protection against sinking in
- Flex tip short - More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains
- Ultralight and edgeless Aergon CotrTec Compact grip for a comfortable fit in every hand
- Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length - 35% lighter, 27% smaller and same holding force as SL1
- DSS (Dynamic Suspension System) - Reduction of the peak impacts by approx. 40% thus protecting muscles, joints and ligaments
- Segments: 3-pieces
- Locking system: Speed Lock +
- 35 cm adjustment range
- Shaft diameter: 12-16 mm
- Length: 100-135 cm
- Pack size: 68 cm
- Weight: 247 grams per pole
No Reviews Yet!