MEN'S SPYFIRE VEST
When the mercury drops, zip up the Men's Spyfire Vest from Kühl this cold season, and seal out the bitter cold with 800-fill-power goose down. Sporting a DWR treatment that protects during a light drizzle or snow fall, the abrasion resistant shoulder panels offer additional protection while trekking through snow-laden trails. Zippered pockets keep your hands toasty, side panels feature a bit of stretch, and the tall collar helps keep you feeling warm and cozy. Stash an energy bar one of the chest pockets while you're on the trail for a quick grab, and recharge.
- Water-resistant, windproof and insulated
- Double layer shell fabric for durability
- Soft shell reinforced fabric on shoulders
- Reflective zipper tape on front zip
- Lightweight underarm knit panels
- Zippered chest pockets
- Zippered hand pockets
- Internal mesh pocket
- Fabric 1: 100% nylon DWR (durable water repellent) 1.9 oz/sq. yd 38 GSM
- Fabric 2: 88% nylon/ 12% spandex 5.3 oz/sq. yd 180 GSM
- Fabric 2: 100% nylon ripstop 1.03 oz/sq. yd
- Insulation: 800-fill power goose down
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like