MEN'S RESISTOR CHINO PANT
Always be ready for a spontaneous journey to the backcoutry with men's technical pants. The Resistor Chino is a pant with unparalleled stretch and outstanding rebound. A pant thats tough as nails; it repels water and has the hand of cotton. Don't compromise. Resistance is futile.
Why we love it:
Kuhl's resistor chino pant is comfortable in any environment. I like these pants because they are dressy yet casual and I can wear them to work or on a hike. They are made of a stretchy water resistant fabric that resembles a classic khaki.
-- Patrick S., Mast General Store - Boone, NC
- Full thru seat and thigh
- Taper starts just below knee down to ankle
- Our most tapered fit
- We recommend the RESISTOR JEAN if you prefer more room from below the knee.
- Chino style front hand pockets
- Coin pocket on wearer’s right side
- Clean front leg with no knee darts; articulation has been created through back knee seams
- Back hip pockets are double welt, with zip closure on wearer’s right only
- Double welt cell phone pocket both sides
- Tapered Fit
- Twill weave
- Water repellent
- Abrasion resistant
- High tear strength
- Premium high-performance, 4-way stretch woven into an X construction for amazing stretch and unmatched rebound.
- Materials: 65% Cotton, 26% Nylon, 9% Spandex | 253 GSM
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors,;no bleach; tumble dry low
No Reviews Yet!