MEN'S RADIKL PANT
From autumn hiking, climbing, or any outdoor adventure, the Men's Radikl Pant from Kühl offers all-day comfort with lasting durability. They're knit with an innovative exoskeleton woven cloth frame that delivers technical performance without compromising on a fit that's soft, stretchy, and flexible. Enjoy an array of pockets for stowing all the essentials, articulated knees for range of motion, and a gusseted crotch for even more comfort. No matter the journey, make sure it's Radikl.
- Soft, flexible and comfortable knit fabric panels
- Belt loops
- Stretch-knit back yoke
- Stealth™ pocket
- Free Ryde™ waist follows the natural rise of the hips
- 3D cellphone pocket
- Klassik fit: clean fit, not too tight and not too loose
- Main body: ENDURO™ 68% cotton/ 29% nylon/ 3% spandex; 5.2 ounces per square yard (176 GSM)
- Knit panel: 88% cotton/ 12% nylon 8.7 ounces per square yard (295 GSM)
No Reviews Yet!