WOMEN'S TERRADORA WATERPROOF
The trail has nothing on you when you're wearing a pair of the Women's Terradora Waterproof by KEEN! These lightweight hiking shoes have a waterproof mesh upper and mesh lining that lets your feet cool off and breathe as you tackle steep terrain, splash through streams, or take a brisk trail run. Make a smooth transition from heel strike to toe in supportive comfort with the aid of the compression-molded EVA midsole combined with the full-length ESS rock plate. Losing your footing is a thing of the past with the high-traction, all-terrain outsole that ensures a grip on tricky turf.
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- ESS stability shank for support
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Women's specific fit
- Upper: Lightweight breathable mesh and synthetic upper
- Lining: Breathable mesh lining
- Footbed: Dual density PU footbed
- Midsole: Low-density EVA midsole
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Average weight: 11.3 ounces (320.3 g)
- Care instructions: Gently brush the footwear with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt and restore surface. Stains should be treated immediately with a gentle cleaner.
No Reviews Yet!