WOMEN'S TERRADORA LEATHER WATERPROOF
The trail has nothing on you when you're wearing a pair of the Women's Terradora Leather Waterproof by KEEN! These lightweight hiking shoes have a waterproof leather upper and mesh lining that keeps your toes cool while allowing them to breathe as you tackle steep terrain, splash through streams, or take a brisk trail run. Make a smooth transition from heel strike to toe-off in supportive comfort with the aid of the low-density EVA midsole combined with the ESS shank. Losing your footing is a thing of the past with the high-traction, all-terrain outsole that ensures a grip on tricky turf.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Molded collar for comfort
- Cushion panel takes pressure off the achilles
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck upper
- Lining: Breathable mesh lining
- Footbed: Dual-density PU foam footbed with arch support
- Midsole: Low-density EVA midsole caters to a woman's foot
- Outsole: KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Care instructions: KEEN has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, they recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
- Average weight: 14.1 ounces (399.4g)
No Reviews Yet!