WOMEN'S TERRADORA II WATERPROOF BOOTS
With KEEN's updated Terradora waterproof hiking boots, they kept all the things women love about the original and added more performance, more comfort, and more traction—so you can go even further and stay out there longer.
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- KonnectFit heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- Performance mesh upper with overlays for a lightweight support
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Low-density EVA midsole caters to a woman's foot
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable, dual-density EVA footbed with arch support for long-lasting comfort
- KEEN.Dry: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Care instructions: Gently brush the footwear with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt and restore surface. Stains should be treated immediately with a gentle cleaner.
No Reviews Yet!