WOMEN'S TERRADORA II WATERPROOF
The trail has nothing on you when you're wearing the Women's Terradora II Waterproof from KEEN! These lightweight hiking shoes are wrapped in a breathable performance mesh upper and lining that keeps your toes dry and allows them to breathe as you tackle steep terrain, splash through streams, or take on a brisk trail run. The KonnectFit heel-capture system provides a secure fit for a locked-in feel, while ensuring supportive comfort with the low-density EVA midsole combined with the stability shank. Losing your footing is a thing of the past with the high-traction, all-terrain outsole that ensures a grip on tricky turf.
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- KonnectFit heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- Upper: Performance mesh upper with overlays for a lightweight support
- Lining: Breathable mesh lining
- Footbed: Removable, dual-density EVA footbed with arch support for long-lasting comfort
- Midsole: Low-density EVA midsole caters to a woman's foot
- Outsole: KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Care instructions: Gently brush the footwear with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt and restore surface. Stains should be treated immediately with a gentle cleaner.
No Reviews Yet!