WOMEN'S TERRADORA II OPEN TOE SANDAL
Built just as sturdy and reliable as the boot of the same name, the Women's Terradora II Open Toe Sandal from KEEN is a little lighter and better equipped for water-filled adventures. The water-resistant webbing upper and quick-drying lining are ready to make a splash day after day, while the EVA footbed and midsole ensure cushioned comfort that'll last all day. Whether you're crossing slick river rocks, tricky trails, or muddy banks, let the KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole grip the terrain with traction and confidence.
- Multi-directional lug pattern provides superior traction
- Zonal flex grooves for natural movement and increased ground contact
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Upper- Water-resistant, recycled PET plastic tubular webbing
- Lining: Quick-dry lining for active use
- Footbed: EVA footbed with arch support for all-day comfort
- Midsole: EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Outsole: KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Care instructions: KEEN recommends you clean these products using mild soap and cold water. To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth. Let shoes air dry away from heat.
No Reviews Yet!