WOMEN'S TARGHEE MID II
The Targhee Mid II from KEEN offers four-wheel-drive performance for your feet. The shoe is revamped with the KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The aggressive outsole has 4 mm lugs to bite into the terrain, providing excellent traction control. The ESS shank provides torsional stability for a secure ride, while the mid cut height increases ankle support through canyons and over mountaintops.
Why we love it:
"These boots carry me to my quiet spot - where the ferns and the trees are backlit by the sinking sun - where a rickety wooden chair with a rope seat waits for me. The deer bed down there. These boots increase my confidence on the rough trail. My toes have plenty of room for health and comfort, so when I arrive and relax in the quiet gloaming - well, I'm not thinking about my feet."
— Jeannie, Mast General Store - Support Facility, Valle Crucis, NC
- Contoured heel lock
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather
- Lining: KEEN.DRY™ Waterproof breathable membrane
- Footbed: Removable metatomical Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) footbed
- Midsole: Dual-density compression molded midsole
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole with 4mm multi directional lugs
- Collar height: 6 inches
- Calf circumference: 10 inches
- Average Weight: 18.30 ounces (521g)
- Fit tip: According to KEEN, this style is running a ½ size small. They recommend ordering a ½ size larger than your usual size.
- Care instructions: To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like