WOMEN'S TARGHEE III WATERPROOF
Take your love for the Great Outdoors off the beaten path with the Women's Targhee III Waterproof by KEEN. These hiking shoes are outfitted with an EVA midsole and footbed for cushioned comfort and dependability. Splash through creeks or trek along muddy trails with confidence (and dry feet) thanks to the KEEN.Dry waterproof membrane. From slick terrain to rocky landscapes, KEEN's All-Terrian rubber outsole provides stability and traction.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Upper: Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
- Lining: Breathable mesh lining
- Footbed: Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
- Midsole: Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Outsole: KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Care instructions: KEEN has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
No Reviews Yet!