WOMEN'S TARGHEE III MID WATERPROOF
First hiking adventures once Spring has sprung to the finally Fall backcountry trip, or if you're brave enough to venture out onto those snow-laden trails, do it all with just the right amount of stability, traction, and protection underfoot. And we know just the tough-as-nails companion for the job, the Women's Targhee III Mid Waterproof from KEEN was designed to endure the toughest trails and outdoor explorations. These hiking boots feature a waterproof leather upper, breathable mesh lining, cushioned dual-density EVA footbed, supportive EVA midsole, and grippy All-Terrain rubber outsole. With the perfect pair of boots picked out, it's time to find somewhere to test them out.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Speed hooks, for easy lace adjustment
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Upper: Waterproof, leather and performance mesh upper
- Lining: Breathable mesh lining
- Footbed: Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
- Midsole: Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Outsole: KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Care instructions: Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.
No Reviews Yet!