WOMEN'S OREGON CITY LOW
From the office to the dirt road
Dirt road one day, sidewalk the next. These suede ankle boots cross everyday terrain with all-day cushioning and a rugged outsole. Built to last with full leather welts and a direct-attach midsole.
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Suede upper
- Higher-traction TPU outsole for lightweight durability
- Direct-attach PU midsole for resilient, long-lasting cushioning
- Rich leather lining for soft comfort
- PU insole with arch support for long-lasting comfort
- Care Instructions: Gently brush the footwear with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like
Women's Shellista III Mid
the north face