WOMEN'S KACI WINTER MID WATERPROOF
Cold winter adventures on the trail are just around the corner, are you ready? If you have a pair of Women's Kaci Winter Mid Waterproof from KEEN laced up on your feet, then you sure are! Wrapped in waterproof leather and lined with a breathable mesh, this mid hiker boot provides warmth with 100 grams of KEEN.Warm insulation. The PU footbed and EVA midsole ensure cushioned comfort and support in every step, while the non-marking rubber outsole aids in traction on rocky or slick terrain.
- 100 grams KEEN.WARM insulation
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Upper: Waterproof, oiled nubuk and premium, full-grain leather upper
- Lining: Breathable mesh lining
- Footbed: Removable, metatomical PU footbed with arch support
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA midsole
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Average weight: 12.3 ounces (348.1 g)
- Care instructions: KEEN has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
No Reviews Yet!