WOMEN'S ELSA II WATERPROOF WOOL ANKLE BOOT
Perfect for cold mornings to snowy evenings, the Women's Elsa II Waterproof Wool Ankle Boot from KEEN is just the stylish footwear to warm things up. These winter boots feature a seam-sealed waterproof leather and wool upper, cozy KEEN.WARM insulation, stink-free Cleansport NXT technology, and supportive PU insole. Don't let the snow or rain keep you stuck indoors, grab the Elsa and enjoy the day.
- Seam-sealed, weatherproof protection
- KEEN.WARM insulation rated to -20°C/-4°F
- Vulcanized construction for a trainer-like fit
- Heat-reflective strobel for extra warmth
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odour control
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LGW-certified tanneries
- Upper: Waterproof premium leather and wool upper
- Insole: Removable, fleece-wrapped PU insoles
- Care instructions: KEEN has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter colour leathers, KEEN recommends using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear retailers and/or shoe repair shops.
No Reviews Yet!