MEN'S TARGHEE VENT
Take your love for the Great Outdoors off the beaten path with the Men's Targhee Vent from KEEN. These sturdy hiking shoes are wrapped in a water-resistant nubuck leather upper and breathable mesh lining, filled with a cushioned EVA midsole and footbed, and outfitted with a higher-traction grip, all-terrain rubber outsole. Splash, tackle and conquer just about anything when you have the Targhee Vent laced up upon your feet.
- Mesh panels for breathability
- Reinforced eyelets for easy adjustment
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Upper: Water-resistant oiled nubuck leather upper
- Lining: Breathable mesh lining
- Footbed: Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
- Midsole: Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Outsole: KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Care instructions: KEEN has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, KEEN recommends using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
No Reviews Yet!