MEN'S TARGHEE III MID WATERPROOF BOOTS
First hiking adventures once Spring has sprung to the finally Fall backcountry trip, or if you're brave enough to venture out onto those snow-laden trails, do it all with just the right amount of stability, traction, and protection underfoot. And we know just the tough-as-nails companion for the job, the Men's Targhee III Mid Waterproof from KEEN was designed to endure the toughest trails and outdoor explorations. These hiking boots feature a waterproof leather upper, breathable mesh lining, cushioned dual-density EVA footbed, supportive EVA midsole, and grippy All-Terrain rubber outsole. With the perfect pair of boots picked out, it's time to find somewhere to test them out.
Why we love it:
I am on my feet, mostly on hard surfaces, for 8 hours at work. The insole cushion, wide toe box, and arch support make these shoes very comfortable. I own two pairs in brown and black and wear one of them every day. The waterproof protection is great in the rain and snow. They are also comfortable for hiking. The tread is very rugged and allows for secure footing on any surface.
-- Tim P., Mast General Store - Asheville, NC
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Speed hooks, for easy lace adjustment
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Upper: Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
- Lining: Breathable mesh lining
- Footbed: Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
- Midsole: Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Outsole: KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Care instructions: Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS