MEN'S TARGHEE II MID WATERPROOF - WIDE
Relief from summer heat is just around the corner with the arrival of fall and its cooler temperatures. And the best way to celebrate the changing of the leaves is to lace up the Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof - Wide by KEEN, and get ready for weekends full of hiking and camping adventures. These leather boots are built with KEEN.DRY, a waterproof, breathable membrane that ensures dry feet during creek crossings and rain storms. The mid-cut offers excellent ankle support, the rugged soles are packed with multi-directional lugs offering supreme traction, and an internal shank provides stability under a heavy pack.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Speed hooks, for easy lace adjustment
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Upper: Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
- Lining: Breathable mesh lining
- Footbed: Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
- Midsole: Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Care instructions: Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.
No Reviews Yet!