Get back to basics with the sandal that started it all, the Newport from KEEN. The secure fit strap design adjusts for a comfortable fit. The rubber outsole features a multi-directional lug pattern and razor siping for the right traction over wet and dry surfaces. The metatomical footbed conforms to your foot's shape for personalized comfort that's way beyond ordinary.
- Patented toe protection
- Secure fit strap design
- Ultra-suede footbed cover
- Upper: Washable waterproof leather upper
- Lining: Hydrophobic quick-dry mesh with AEGIS Microbe Shield treated lining
- Footbed: Metatomical low durometer Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) molded footbed
- Midsole: Compression-molded Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) midsole
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole with multi-directional lug pattern with razor siping
- Average weight: 19.40 ounces
- Fit tip: According to KEEN, this style is running a ½ size small. They recommend ordering a ½ size larger than your usual size.
- Care instructions: All KEEN water sandals are machine washable. KEEN has also taken great care to develop leather uppers that will not crack, shrink or stretch when washed. Even KEEN leather Newport sandals are machine washable! Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry.
No Reviews Yet!