MEN'S ARROYO III
Why choose between a hike on the Blue Ridge Parkway or kayaking on the New River with the guys when you can grab the Men's Arroyo III from KEEN and do it all! These versatile water shoes feature a washable, water-resistant nubuck upper, quick-drying lining, cushioned EVA footbed and midsole, and grippy non-marking rubber outsole. Make a splash or conquer the trail with the Arroyo III on your feet.
- Secure-fit lace-capture system
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Heel support structure for stability
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Upper: Washable, water-resistant nubuck upper repels water
- Lining: Quick-dry lining for active use
- Footbed: Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
- Midsole: Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Care instruction: KEEN has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, KEEN recommends using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
No Reviews Yet!