MEN'S ANCHORAGE BOOT III WATERPROOF
Battle the elements with protection that exceeds your expectations! The Men's Anchorage Boot III Waterproof by KEEN was built to handle surprise rain showers to ankle-deep snow in the backcountry or along your daily commute. This all-weather boot features a waterproof nubuck leather upper that keeps water out while allowing ventilation to flow between your toes. It may be cold outside, but you can wrap your feet in the warmth of the thermal heat-shield footbed and KEEN.WARM insulation before venturing out. Lastly, the dual-compound rubber outsole includes 4mm multi-directional lugs for superb traction on slick paths to tricky terrains.
- 200 grams KEEN.Warm insulation
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- KEEN.Freeze rubber snow and ice grip
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Thermal heat-shield footbed captures warmth
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Upper: Waterproof, full-grain leather upper
- Midsole: Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Outsole: 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Average weight: 16.6 ounces (469.8 g)
- Care instructions: KEEN has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
No Reviews Yet!